Speel cijfercode online. Find the letters behind the numbers, by playing this popular word game. Unlimited games to play. Configure the grid size and the difficulty of the words. This means it is suitable for all abilities and device sizes.
Deze applicatie heeft een Nederlandse woordenlijst en een Nederlandse interface. This app allows you to play a word-game called Cijfercode.
Cijfercode are quite similar to normal crosswords; but use numbers instead of normal questions. In each box is written a number. The player must discover which letter corresponds to each number. This way you find the word that is hidden behind the numbers.
1) All games are unique!! Each game is built randomly; with the help of the built-in word list.
2) The player decides the number of rows and columns (from 3 to 20). This allows the game to be suitable for all kinds of mobile-phones and tablets.
3) The player decides the difficulty level. For example; more difficult games use a larger range of words. The number of starting letters can also be specified. Higher scores can be obtained with more difficult games. A learner mode is provided for children and foreign language learners. It uses only simple and well known words.
4) When a player touches a box, all boxes with the same number are highlighted.
5) If a game is too difficult, the application provides two useful tools to help you (see below).
6) The game will show the player if a completed word is wrong (is not in its word list).
7) An on-screen keyboard means it is much easier and more comfortable to play.
8) The definition of a completed word can be viewed. This is useful if you do not know it, or you are learning a foreign language (internet connection required).
9) Choose the language of the word list, from a large range of downloadable dictionaries. 26 languages are currently available (see below).
10) Can be played in portrait or landscape mode. Just rotate your device and the display adjusts automatically.
Other similar applications want you to pay for more Cijfercode, but this game provides you with endless puzzles, all for free!!
Each game is assigned a difficulty level from 0 (easy) to 9 (very hard). The difficulty level is determined by the settings. Each difficulty level maintains the high scores (measured by fastest time to complete the game). The game displays the best 20 scores for each difficulty level.
If the player is in difficulty, the application provides two very useful aids. (1) The game can provide another decoded letter. (2) The game can show you potential answers for an uncompleted word. The game uses the letters that you have already decoded and displays the matching words.
Dictionaries available are English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Polish, Norwegian, Romanian, Serbian(Latin), Serbian(Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovene, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian and more coming later